JOIN THE DREAM TEAM
Become a team player
What position will you play?
14 locations across Canada.
1 unified team.
Portfolio Administrator Location: There are no positions currently available
Associate Portfolio Manager
As an important member of a high performing and fast-growing investment management firm, the Associate Portfolio Manager, is responsible for a wide range of duties that will include: investment and economic research and analysis; portfolio construction and oversight of investment policy statement selection; support of our Family Wealth Advisors; and regular interaction with our clients to communicate strategy and assist in client management. This position is primarily focused on serving and supporting our high net worth clients and reports to the Head of Fundamental Research and Strategy.
- Thorough investment management knowledge and depth of experience required as it relates to understanding economic, market and corporate data in order to describe the firm's investment strategy to partners and clients.
- Minimum 3 years direct experience in discretionary investment management, covering both financial analysis and managing portfolios (individuals, estates, trusts, pension plans, foundations, registered accounts), with an expert understanding of investment returns, potential risks and the associated tax implications
- Must meet the regulatory requirements to be registered with the Ontario Securities Commission as an Associate Advising Representative
- Ideally, working towards or have completed the Chartered Financial Analyst Designation.
- University Degree (Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, Bloomberg, CRM software, portfolio management and accounting software
- Knowledge and application of AML procedures. Past training an asset
- Proven exceptional client service experience with the ability to handle complex issues and sensitive client matters
- Collaborative spirit and comfortable working both in a team environment & on individually assigned projects
- Keen eye for detail
- A hardworking and positive attitude with a willingness to take ownership in the role
- Possess excellent judgment, a strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations and manage conflict resolution
- Demonstrated strong time management and prioritization skills; extremely well organized
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Fluency in English and ideally French
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high performing culture; open to and comfortable with constantly evolving and changing priorities and new challenges
- Executes with Integrity
Let us know why you'd be a good fit.